The Changelog: New Features to Kaakaww About
We are excited about our April feature additions, with a lot more in the hopper. Make sure to give these new things a try!
- Slack App. Get notified of scan runs and results in Slack with the new StackHawk Slack App. Bring application security visibility to the entire team and keep up to date with StackHawk runs in your CI/CD pipeline.
- Orgs. Early access was launched with only individual accounts. Now you can invite other users to your StackHawk account so you can share the AppSec love.
- CircleCI Orb. Add StackHawk to your Circle CI build pipeline with the official StackHawk Orb. If you use other providers for continuous integration, check out our docs here.
- Mobile Improvements. Checking your recent scan while on the go? The StackHawk web app has been optimized for mobile.
AppSec in the CI Pipeline: StackHawk + CircleCI
Application security testing should be automated in the pipeline to ensure that you catch security bugs before they hit production. We recently partnered with CircleCI to make it easy to add AppSec testing into your pipeline builds. Check out the StackHawk Orb or read the post below about how to get set up.
Other Happenings: Because We Need to Keep Corporate Busy Somehow
📖 Reading Material
Grab your cup of coffee or a glass of whiskey and check out the latest content from the StackHawk team.
- How Security Based Development Should Work
- Scanning the Damn Vulnerable Web App with StackHawk
- Building an AWS Cross-Account CodePipeline with GitFlow
- Using StackHawk in GitLab: Know Before You Go (Live)
If you have already finished your second pass through Tiger King, check out some of our new video content from our resident Hawk King and CSO, Scott Gerlach.
❤️ Give Us Some Love
As an early stage software company, good word of mouth is one of the best things we can get. If you know anyone who should join us in this mission of developer first security, please send them our way. Or we’d love for you to share about our recent Early Access launch on social media. We are grateful for your support!