The Changelog: New Features to Kaakaww About
Check out the latest features we’ve added to StackHawk:
- New Integrations: Thou shalt automate application security testing. We make it easy. This month we released integrations with Concourse CI and GitHub Actions. Using another CI provider? Check out the list here and let us know if you don’t see your tool.
- Scanned Paths Tab: Assess the completeness of your scan by reviewing which paths were canned in your application.
- Terminal Output Improvements: See managed findings and scan progress in the terminal output as you scan locally.
- Header Replacement Support: Modify your request headers during a scan to help with proxying, authentication, and more.
- Email Authentication: Want to create a StackHawk account without Gmail or GitHub OAuth? Now you can…
GraphQL Security Testing
We launched GraphQL support at the end of May and have been quickly pushing out improvements over the course of the month. If you have any GraphQL endpoints, give StackHawk testing a try.
Other Happenings: Because We Need to Keep Corporate Busy Somehow
Check out a couple of our posts while you’re reading in the summer sun:
- GraphQL Security: Automated Security Testing of GraphQL Backed Applications
- Announcing GraphQL Application Security Testing
- How 3 DevOps Pros Built Their Continuous Delivery Pipelines [Built In]
We had a great time at INS1GHTS and DevSecCon24. There are tons of great virtual events popping up left and right… Let us know where else we should be! And in the meantime, check out Scott’s overview of StackHawk from DevSecCon24.
️Give Us Some Love
Share the goodness of developer first application security. We are always grateful for recommendations and referrals! We’d love for you to share about StackHawk on HackerNews or Reddit. As always, thank you for your support!