The StackHawk Difference
Shift Left with Automated Pre-Production Scans
Scheduled application security scans of production environments no longer cut it. DevSecOps requires DAST scanning that is automated in the CI/CD pipeline. StackHawk is purpose built to run in the DevOps pipeline, ensuring your team has eyes on any new vulnerabilities before they hit production.
- Catch vulnerabilities before production
- Shorten fix times with alerting while in context
- Democratize AppSec throughout engineering
- Customizable logic for blocking / passing builds
Scan the Full Application with Microservice and API Scanning
Application architecture has advanced over the past decade, requiring application security testing that is built for scanning microservices, APIs, and single page applications. With StackHawk, you can align your DAST testing with your architecture for better performance and faster fixes.
- HTML and single page app scanning
- REST API and GraphQL scanning
- Fast scan performance times
- Alignment of findings and engineering teams
Built for Developers, Trusted by Security
Delivering secure applications requires participation and ownership from the whole engineering organization. Many companies say that developers will love their tool, but we back it up with the product. Scale application security with the only developer-centric DAST tool on the market.
- Vulnerability overviews and fix documentation
- Request / response evidence for findings
- cURL command reproduction of findings
- Run scans locally to check changes
Part of the Modern Engineering Stack
Rolling out DevSecOps within an organization requires security tools that fit into existing engineering workflows. From scan kickoffs to findings alerts to backlog prioritization, your DAST tooling should tie in with your engineering stack. StackHawk is built for modern delivery teams and their tools.
- Alert on scans and findings in chat tools
- Manage findings in existing ticketing systems
- Automate with CI/CD pipeline integrations
- Manage configuration as code
How Does Your DAST Stack Up?
Whether you are implementing dynamic application security testing for the first time or are evaluating against existing systems, make sure you are using modern DAST tooling.
|Testing Modern Applications|
|Single Page Application Scanning|
|REST API Scanning|
|CI/CD Automation for DevSecOps|
|Integrations with CI/CD Tooling|
|Scan Non-Publicly Available Deploys|
|State Management of Existing Findings|
|Configurable Pass / Fail Criteria for Pipeline|
|Fast Triage and Fix with Developer Features|
|Clear Vulnerability Fix Documentation|
|Request / Response Finding Evidence|
|cURL Command Reproduction Criteria|
|Localhost Scan Support for Changes|