API Security Testing that Doesn't Flock Around
Application architecture has shifted over the past decade, with microservices and APIs serving as the foundation for today’s applications. Traditional approaches to application security, however, have not kept up. Delivering secure applications and APIs requires a modern API security testing tool.
Testing for Today’s APIs
Today's applications, built on microservices and APIs, require an updated approach to security, emphasizing the need for a modern API security testing tool.
Automate security testing for gRPC, GraphQL, REST, and SOAP APIs to quickly find, triage and fix potential security risks.
With automated testing in CI/CD, your engineering team is alerted to any new API vulnerabilities with each pull request.
Find and Fix
Developers can review vulnerability details, request/response evidence, fix documentation and more to quickly triage or fix findings.
Complete Coverage for all API types
StackHawk’s modern platform allows developers to proactively automate the security testing across all APIs (gRPC, GraphQL, REST, SOAP) and services by simulating real-world attacks and identifying vulnerabilities before they can be exploited.
- Automate security testing for all APIs to quickly find, triage and fix potential security risks
- Uncover unexpected data interactions and potential vulnerabilities with specific key input values for API requests
- Mimic real-world user interactions and potential attack patterns by creating tailor-made test scenarios
- Identify security vulnerabilities and edge cases unique to your application’s architecture and business logic
Automated Testing in CI/CD
Check for new vulnerabilities on every pull request. With automated testing in CI/CD, StackHawk ensures that you don’t unknowingly ship API vulnerabilities to production and alerts on new issues while still in the context of the code your dev team is working on.
- Integrations with CI/CD tooling, like GitHub
- Docker based scanner deployment
- Configuration managed through code
- Customizable logic for blocking/passing build
Fast Finds, Faster API Fixes
With automated testing in CI/CD, your engineering team is alerted to any new API vulnerabilities with each pull request. Developers can review vulnerability details, request/response evidence, fix documentation and more to quickly triage or fix findings.
- Vulnerability overviews and fix guides
- Finding request / response evidence
- CURL command recreation of findings
- Finding triage with ticketing tools
Don't wait to be
Studies show every time a Hawkscan runs, a baby Hawk gets its wings. It's time to make them fly! Get started!