StackHawk is thrilled to introduce the new ZAP Fund
to Improving ZAP
and the ZAP Community
How We’re Improving ZAP
What We Have Contributed
- StackHawk’s Major Contributions Back to ZAP
- More complete issue detection and reduction of false positives
- More robust and complete RestAPI testing
- Ability to add compiled scripting support for speed in customized testing
Bounty Program Overview
- Pick an issue from the open bounties below
- Write the code to resolve it. Make sure to include tests.
- Submit a PR and link it to the issue.
- Once your PR is accepted and merged, send an email to email@example.com. In your email include links to your PR, the issue it resolved, your name, and address.
We have created a tiering system for bounties that determines the reward. Tiers are assigned based on the estimated complexity of the issue and time spent to resolve it. These tiers represent the maximum amount payable for any issue. Issues cannot be reclassified.
Please note: The bounties listed below are a maximum for a given tier and actual payout may be less.
Nothing catching your eye? Check back soon for more bountied issues!